Shipping & Returns
Shipping costs will be estimated based on the weight and destination of your order. We will always do our best to ship items in the most economical way. We use a variety of freight carriers, with Australia Post carrying the majority of our smaller parcels.
The shipping calculator will present options based on your locality and the products that have been ordered. There are several shipping optons available:
- Standard: Items will be packed into cartons of up to 22kg, delivery times will follow Australia Post standard delivery times from our postcode VIC 3128. A tracking reference will be sent once your order is shipped.
- Express: Available on selected products. The delivery times will follow the Australia Post Express network. For orders over 5kg, please contact us if you would like a quote. A tracking number will be sent once your order is shipped.
- Bulky Items: Items weighing more than 22kg will need to be assessed for each order. We will organise a best price quote once your order is confirmed. You will not be charged until the delivery costs have been agreed.
- Own Arrangement: You can pick up your order or make your own arrangement for collection from our factory in Box Hill South, Victoria. We are open for pickups from 9am to 5pm Weekdays, we will let you know once your order is ready for collection.
Please Note: Due to the variability of shipping around Australia the cost of shipping needs to be verified for each order. If your order is particularly heavy or bulky, or is being delivered to an outlying area we will contact you should the shipping cost need to be altered. Our experience shows the estimates are accurate in the majority of cases. If we find a cheaper method we will always charge the lowest cost.
Your credit card will not be charged until your order has shipped.
We offer the following payment options:
- Credit Card (we accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express), processed securely through the Westpac Payway facility
- Paypal (including Express Checkout)
- Direct Deposit
- Cash (pickup only)
- Accounts for all Government Departments and approved business credit account holders
Please refer to our Conditions of Use section for more details.
Customer Service Policy
Bound to Impress Pty Ltd is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 1-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
When purchasing from Bound to Impress Pty Ltd your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 256-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Contact Us form.
If you do not find what you are looking for on this site please Contact Us and we will do our best to assist.