This thermal roll film features quality PET Film with a strong EVA thermal activated adhesive.
Thermal Laminating Roll Features:
- Width and Length: 457mm x 50m
- Finish: Gloss
- Thickness: 250 Micron
- Core Size: 58mm (2.25 inch)
- Rolls: Single (two rolls of same micron and width required for laminating)
- Temperature Guide*: approx 140°C
- Construction: Polyester PET
- Adhesive: Thermal Activated EVA Adhesive
- Application: Protects against abrasion, moisture & constant surface contact
These rolls are typically used in pairs to form an encapsulation of the product being laminated. An overlap of around 6mm is recommend beyond the substrate.
*The temperature is a rough guide only and is affected by the type of material, atmospheric conditions, speed and pressure of the rollers. Some experimentation will be necessary to find the correct settings for your job.
Thermal laminating film rolls are available in a variety of thicknesses from 38 microns to 250 microns, with a range of sizes from 210mm to 1600mm in width with a Gloss or Matt finish. Special sizes are available upon request.
Note: If you are unsure which product to use, please Contact Us for more information.